Wondama regency in West Papua province of Indonesia is a very important destination for anyone who is interested in seeing the wealth of biodiversity of rainforest and coral reef of New Guinea.
|Wondama is a regency in West Papua province|
|Wondama has got plenty of beautiful places|
for visitors to see
- You need to take international flight from your country to Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia), or Denpasar Bali (a tourism hub in Indonesia).
- Take a domestic flight to Manokwari city. Airlines such as Batik, Sriwijaya Air and Lion Air provide regular daily flight service between Manokwari and major cities in Indonesia.
- We could meet you at a hotel or at the airport of Manokwari and organize your trip by passenger boat or by small passenger plane to Wondama.
|Flight Route from Jakarta and Denpasar to Manokwari city and then to Wondama regency|
The Indonesian Tourist Guide Association of Wondama regency
- Rio Suabey
- Eky Sawaki: +62 812 4893 1154
- Amsal Tinoring: +6282197937120
Department of Culture and Tourism
Wondama Bay Regency
Jalan Raya Rasiei Kompleks Perkantoran
RASIEI, TELUK WONDAMA
West Papua Province, Indonesia
This article was written by Charles Roring +6281332245180.